By DesignVocational Community for Women
We meet on the second Fridays – September 10, October 8, November 12, and December 10, 10-11:15 am CST
to walk through the following rhythm:
- Settle in with a few moments of silence
- Option to share a prayer, scripture, or poem
- What is going well vocationally?
- What challenge are you facing?
- What can the group offer?
» reflective listening
» short personal anecdotes
- Option to be paired for prayer and check-in between sessions
- Opportunity to share one word you’re taking away
- Women from a variety of Christian churches, denominations, and theologies are joining. Our focus is on cultivating supportive relationships, not divisive debates.
- Your presence matters! Show up as much as you can. We also understand life happens. Please let us know in advance if you can’t make it.
- Consider conversations to be confidential. Do not share other people’s personal information unless you gain permission first.
- Each person will have a window of time to share. Please self-monitor your time so everyone has a chance to speak.
- Respond respectfully and compassionately to others based on their preferences. Avoid fixing, saving, or correcting anyone’s challenges.
- We are here to encourage, pray, and learn alongside one another, not solicit or promote services.
- In our first meeting, we’ll briefly add any additional guidelines to this list to ensure safe space.